The #1 thing I hate about this long distance relationship thing, is going to bed alone. I hate it so much I have become extremely good at procrastinating going to bed!
- Making Rice Krispie squares at midnight. Really. At midnight. I did this the first night Tristan left this past time he was home.
- Baking anything that takes more then an hour is always a good choice to start after 10pm!
- Pinterest! Oh the things you can pin when you don’t want to sleep!
- Facebook, Sure I’ve checked it a gazillion times during the day! but when everyones sleeping I’m sure there is someone still up posting something right?
- Netflix- for when all else fails and you really, really don’t want to go to sleep.
- Bath at midnight, complete with facial and sleepy tea! Because when my head finally does hit the pillow I want to be passed out.
- Cleaning, if I’m desperate and really don’t want to go to bed and I know I should get cleaning out of the way now cause I’ll be to tired to function the next day.
- When none of that works midnight is always a good time to start reading a new book
- or plan out your future
- or work on your family budget (I mean why do that kind of stuff when you are fully alert right?)
- Online shopping is also a great thing to do at night when impulse buying is at it’s prime!
- Sometimes I write my blogs at midnight, I find that’s when I think I’m at my wittiest, so if my blogs ever don’t make much sense you now know why.
I know when my sister in law has her new baby, she is going to be super happy I’m a night owl that hates going to bed, it’ll give her someone to text and talk to in the middle of the night!